St. Martin and St. Maarten: Illustrated Travel Guide, French and Dutch Phrasebooks and Maps (Mobi Travel) This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complemented by clearly marked maps that are linked to attractions. An interlinked phrasebook as well as a pronunciation guide are included.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Essentials: A-Z Index | French Phrasebook | Dutch Phrasebook | Units Conversion | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay safe | Driving
2. General: Tourist Offices | Facts and Numbers | Geography | Understand | Talk
3. Maps: Caribbean | St. Martin | Dutch South | French North | Beaches
4. Transport: Get in | Get around
5. Cities: Philipsburg | Dutch half | Marigot | Grand Case | French half
6. Attractions: Culture and Tourism | Do | Beaches | Shopping | Get out